This page is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
June, 1-7, 2020
The Training Seminar is an intense one week program filled with cutting-edge lectures and workshops taught by accomplished jurists and legal scholars such as Canadian MP Irwin Cotler, former Israeli Supreme Court Justice Gabriel Bach, Israeli peace negotiator, and international law expert Daniel Reisner and others. The program includes field trips to Israeli agencies and institutions that are inaccessible to the general public (including military courts, Israeli security agencies, IDF bases, and border crossings).
Participants in the Program will discover the “power” and capacity they possess as lawyers to act on behalf of Israel. The Program will endow lawyers with the tools to be innovative legal strategists and to think outside the box on behalf of the Jewish community and Israel.
Use Your Legal Skills to Defend Israel!
- Learn to Combat BDS and other Anti-Semitic Movement
- Training Seminars on Terror Victim Litigation
- Prepare to Defend Israeli Soldiers Against War Crimes Complaints
- Lectures and Intensive Workshops by Renowned Attorneys and Israeli Officials
- Field trips to IDF Bases, the Syrian Border, and Military Courts
- Network with Pro-Israeli Attorneys from Around the World
Earn Up to 24 Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits!
- CA, CO, FL, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WA, British Columbia, Victoria (Australia)
- Credits for other jurisdictions available upon request
- This program may be eligible toward the Upper Canada Law Society CPD’s Requirement as Substantive Hours.
Please note that this program is not accredited for Professionalism Hours
Discover Majestic Jerusalem!
- Enjoy authentic cuisine, sightseeing, and top-notch accommodations
- Experience a country rich in history, architectural wonder and cultural abundance