The Ultimate Mission to Israel
October 21-28, 2013
"A Military, Humanitarian, Historical, Judicial, Religious, and Political Reality Check."
Experience a dynamic and intensive week exploration of Israel’s struggle for survival and security in the Middle East today:
Inside Tour of the IAF Unit Who Carries Out Targeted Killings
Visit to the Military Court
Watch Hamas Terrorist Trial
ATVs Tour on the Syrian Border
Visit to Erez Crossing
on the Gaza Border
Visit to Forward Position on the Lebanees Border
Shabbat in the Western Wall
- Briefings by Mossad officials and commanders of the Shin Bet.
- Briefing by officers in the IDF Intelligence and Operations branches.
- Observe a trial of Hamas terrorists in an IDF military court.
- First hand tours of the Lebanese & Syrian front-line military positions and the Gaza border check-points.
- ATV's ride in the Golan Heights, a moonlight boat cruise on the Sea of Galilee, traditional Shabbat diner in the Old City.
- Meeting Israel's Arab agents who infiltrate the terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
- Briefing by Israel's war heros who saved the country.
- Meetings with senior Cabinet Ministers and other key policymakers.
- Inside tour of the controversial Security Fence and IDF military bases.
Geraldo Lima Filho, Sao Paulo
First Class Accommodation:
- Five-star accommodations at the Dan Tel Aviv, Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem (Glatt Kosher);
- Three meals a day (all Kosher);
- Luxury bus transportation and knowledgeable tour guide;
- A dedicated Executive Communications Center at the hotel;
- Personal cell phone for each participant.
"I have visited Israel about 15 times (since 1968). I have joined Shurat Hadin on three missions. Before my first mission, I checked references. One of the references happened to be a friend who has traveled to Israel 25 times. She told me it was the best trip she ever had, and she was repeating it also. The trip promises many interesting experiences, and delivers in spades. I would recommend this to anyone, especially someone who has visited Israel before. Outstanding program, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!"
Howard Feldman, Del Mar, CA
*** Please note that the program's itinerary is subject to possible changes and substitutions per Shurat HaDin's sole discretion. It is also subject to change based on the needs of the IDF and other authorities, in particular when a certain security situation or national security matter arises.
Cost: $ 2,595.
A mandatory tax-deductible donation of $600 - $5,000 per person is required.
Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center is a fully independent non-profit organization, unaffiliated with any political party or governmental body. Donations are needed to assist in the funding of Shurat HaDin's activities such as terror victim litigation against the Palestinian terrorist organizations, their leaders and financial patrons, a legal struggle against those who act in order to harm and de-legitimize the Jewish state of Israel or to support Anti-Semitism through out the world. Among others, the donations will permit the survivors of the hundreds of killed and injured to seek justice and compensation through the court systems around the world. Shurat HaDin’s budget relies entirely on the generosity of donors. All donations in the US and Canada are tax-deductible.
Israel Phone: 972-3-7514175
Israel Fax: 972-3-7514174