The wide-spread Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement and the utilization of Lawfare are the main components of the "Durban Strategy" adopted by Israel's opponents at the U.N.'s Human Rights Conference in 2001. Tactics like the Gaza Flotilla, the effort overseas to indict IDF officers and elected officials for war crimes, blood libels in the media, the boycotting of Israeli academics, and the persistent debate over whether a Jewish State has a right to exist,are having a perilous impact on Israel's security and diplomatic capabilities.
These reports are offered to better inform the Jewish community and Israel's supporters worldwide on the use of lawfare and boycotts by the hate groups to destroy Israel by other means.
If you have information concerning boycotts, lawfare or the anti-Israel extremist on the college campuses, or if you simply want to comment, please contact us.
Lawfare and Boycott Updates:
- Jordanian and Turkish airlines disavow sponsorship of tourism conference in Jerusalem
- Oberlin College students pass anti-Israel divestment resolution
- University of Sheffield decides not renew contract with Veolia
- British artists call on Shakespeare's Globe Theater to boycott Israeli cultural institutions
- US campaign calls on Obama to end military assistance to Israel
- UK singer pulls out of event marking Israeli independence
- UC Riverside students call for divestment from Israel
- Anti-Israel activists call on Alicia Keys to cancel Tel Aviv gig
- Palestinians call on Japanese PM to halt arms export to Israeli democracy
- York University students vote to endorse boycott of Israeli democracy
- Brown University committee recommends divestment from Israel
- Boycott activists meet in Puerto Rico to push academic boycott of Israel
- University of California Student Association Secretly Votes to Condemn "Israeli racism"
- Quaker group divests from those doing business with Israel
- Anti-Israel activists seek to target University of Chicago financial links to Jerusalem